Round Table Pizza Banquets
Book a private room for your party at one of our 6 locations below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get my deposit back/what is my deposit used for?
- The room deposit is used toward your purchases the day of your party. We require a minimum deposit based on the room size which must be used towrds the days purchase of product as a group. If it is for a team and every one is ordering separately it will only be used toward your purchases or credited back to your credit card. If you don’t spend your deposit amount on your own you will receive the rest of the deposit as change as long as your group reaches the minimum purchase requirement.
- Can I bring a cake/ice cream/desserts?
- You may bring a cake, and ice cream, we do not have a freezer to store the ice cream so it might melt. Other desserts must be approved before the event. No other outside food or drink is allowed in our restaurants.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- After your party has been booked you must cancel 7 days prior to the event. If you fail to do so we will not refund your deposit. You may request to change the date or time of your party and your deposit would be transferred.
- What is the Minimum number of guests required to reserve a room?
- Most of our stores require a minimum of 20 guests to reserve a room. However there are a few exceptions to this rule depending on the location of the store.
- How long can I reserve a room for?
- You can reserve a room for 1 hour 45 minutes. If you would like to reserve the room for a longer period of time we reserve in two hour increments and there in a 200 dollar room rental fee per room per time period as well as the initial deposit. The 200 dollars is not a deposit and will not be returned to you. The deposit will still be applied to your purchases but the 200 dollars is just a fee.
- Can I decorate the room?
- You may bring table decorations and balloons. We do NOT allow any tape or tacks to be used to attach stings to the walls or windows. We have hooks installed in the walls that you may use to hang signs or banners. We do NOT allow confetti or any other confetti like substances.
- Do you provide any decorations?
- We have balloons available, if you would like, they have our famous Round Table Logo and they may be placed in the room either before or during your party. Please call the restaurant at least 4 hours in advance if you would like balloons for your party. We also have butcher paper available, in all of our locations except for Livermore and Great America, which may be placed on the tables in place of table cloths so that the children may color on the papered tables. We also offer a variety of coloring sheets with crayons included and games suitable for children of all ages.
- What time frames do you have available for banquets?
- We will book banquets only in certain time frames to make everything run smoothly for our customers and our staff. Our time frames are as follows:
11:00 AM - 12:45 PM
01:00 PM - 02:45 PM
03:00 PM - 04:45 PM
05:00 PM - 06:45 PM
07:00 PM - 08:45 PM
09:00 PM - 10:45 PM
These are the only times we have available for banquets. If your banquet has finished and there is no other banquets scheduled after yours the room will become open seating. Open seating means that it is just like our main dining area, anyone may sit there. If there is another banquet booked after yours you must leave the room at your scheduled time. You may sit in the main dining area or any other open seating areas if you would like to remain in the restaurant.
- May I bring outside entertainment?
- You may bring in an outside entertainer for your banquet but you must first get approval from the banquet manager when you book the party. An example of entertainment that would be acceptable would be: a magician, a cartoon character, or a clown. No animals are allowed in any of our restaurants. No live music, karaoke included, is allowed in our restaurants. Please get prior approval before bringing in any outside entertainment.
- Are there any group discounts?
- If you order at least one business day prior to your event and you are ordering for the entire party you will receive a 10 percent discount off your entire order. This is only valid if you are ordering for the entire party, NOT individually, and at least one business day prior to your event. This offer is not valid with any other coupons or discounts.
BMC, LLC a licensed Franchisee of Round Table PizzaHELP WANTED: APPLY HERE